Aurora’s mission, through aerial fitness, is to help students find the ability to sweat while laughing, work hard while smiling, and find comfort in their bodies while learning to fly! She loves inspiring and motivating people to reach their fullest potential and be their best selves every day.
Aurora has been on tip toes as soon as she could walk, just to be a little taller, reach a little higher. By playing different sports and being active on her father’s farm in Iowa, she discovered strength and transitioned to dance and cheerleading in adolescence. Aurora then trained in several dance styles including jazz, hip hop, and gymnastics. She describes her style of dancing and teaching as a combination of strength, flexibility, life, love and sexy booty-twerking fun!
Pole dancing/fitness has been the most satisfying form of art and movement Aurora has ever found, pushing her to achieve strength she never have thought possible before. She believes that dance can create a deeper knowledge of self, of life’s experiences, and of the connections we have to one another.
To book a private lesson with Aurora, please e-mail [email protected]. Single private lessons are $75/hr. Packages of 3 or 5 private lessons are available at a discounted rate of $60/lesson.
Aurora believes perfecting the fundamentals is the best way to gain strength and coordination to achieve a higher level of fitness and grace.
- 2013 Miss Pole Dance Oklahoma
- 2014 Oklahoma Pole & Burlesque Show – 1st Place & Miss Trickster
- 2015 PSO Triangle Exotic – 1st Place
- 2015 Pole Art – 2nd Place
- 2016 PSO Southeast Florida Low Flow – 1st Place
- 2017 PSO Southeast Florida Low Flow – 1st Place
- 2017 PSO Southeast Florida Professional Level – 3rd Place
- 2020 PSO Low Flow x 4 – 1st Place
- 2020 PSO Freestyle – 1st Place